Saturday, January 8, 2011


This is the entrance to my Farmer McGregor's Vegetable Garden. I wanted a pretty vegetable garden and my brothers-in-law, Sam and Dan, did this for me. [Don't you wish they were Your brothers-in-law?] During the growing season there will be climbing roses and lilies blooming and masses of productive vegetable plants on the other side. At least that's the plan. Last year I was able to put up pickled asparagus, pickled okra, salsas, [I did regular tomato salsa and peach salsa requested by our niece, Diana.], pickles [have to practice on them], green pepper jelly, and squash relish. Oh, and my mother's sweet pepper relish. And fig and peach marmalade and peach honey but the little fruit trees are elsewhere. So you see I am a bit obsessed. Told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment