Monday, June 20, 2011

Fighting for the Pond





Let me explain the "fighting for the pond" comment. When Walmart came in they ruined the overflow that kept my pond filled. As a result it dried up. Totally. Completely. Not a drop of water left. And not a single turtle and we had lots and lots of turtles. They had to move elsewhere. I will save the Walmart story for a later time, it's much too complicated and the wedding is the focus of the moment but I just want you to know that I went to battle for this little pond that Daddy dug. I had loved it, planted around it, and concentrated on it's design and beauty way to long to have it dry up and be ignored! So you see the pond is nice and full and Megan chose it as her spot to be married. A full pond and lilies all around so that Megan could have the colors of nature for her wedding. There are no coincidences. Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive