Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Nesting Place


We're going to have a wedding! My niece, Megan, has always told me that she wanted to get married here and now it's going to happen! I love my family. We are so on the same page. My other niece, Sarah, married wonderful Dustin and they built their nest on the lake property. We love them being there--that property needed to be loved and tended and now it is. Megan may not nest here but the celebration will be and we are all so excited. We have three months to plan and plant and do so it will be a busy time! The decor will be natural, a touch vintage, a touch Shabby Chic, and clever. [I hope!!] Megan will have her sister as her attendant and Forrest, her brother, will give her away. Is that not the sweetest? I would like to tell you some of the decorations and plans but I really want it to be a surprise and there will be Lots of pictures later! So for now our minds are churning with ideas and Patti and I are in preliminary frenzy mode. {I always work better under pressure!} I am hoping that the day lilies will be at their peak and that the weather will cooperate. However, no matter what it will be a celebration of the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment