Monday, April 23, 2012

A Place to Dream




Am I a dreamer? Of course. Who doesn't have dreams and if you don't you should. Dreams are just goals with a more imaginative name. I dream of having a weedless garden. I dream of having more time to enjoy that weedless garden. And you know what? I will. I will have both. Because dreamers have faith in their dreams and I believe dreams can come true. Right now every moment seems taken up with some type of schedule--working, dog duties, family obligations. Do I want to change that? Obviously not! But one of these days time and age will take care of it for me. I won't have the energy to go like I do. Things will change and I may not have the duties I have at the moment. So for now I dream. And every respectable dreamer needs the perfect place to dream, right? I have several! This is one of them, the gazebo in the middle of The Herb Garden. Covered with wisteria, roses, and autumn clematis it is the ultimate place for thoughts that carry you away. It's also a wonderful place to have green tea in a china cup, Bailey's in a mug, or White Barn Lemonade in an iced glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment