Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Flowering Pink Apricot Tree


Always the earliest to bloom, this flowering pink apricot tree is a tease! She makes you believe that Spring is just around the corner and even though you know in your heart of hearts that more cold and ice is ahead you foolishly fall for her flirtatious and frilly ways! She is quite hardy, I don't believe that I ever remember her not blooming no matter what the weather throws out. The birds love the twiggy little branches and there's no lovelier place for a rustic woven home. If I were a bird I would like living there. Then my nest would be the prettiest of all during the time of year when nothing else is quite gutsy enough to burst into glory. After all, presentation is everything. [I bet you get tired of hearing me say that but I won't stop. Ever.]


No comments:

Post a Comment